After a beautiful weekend of almost dying in the humid heat in the mid eighties, this morning the temp plummeted to 47 degrees. Oh well, for us Albertans, that is spring. Actually Howard is up roofing and has his touque, vest and wool sweaters on. I am quilting so it really doesn't affect me. :) It is hard to believe only yesterday we were complaining that the air conditioner couldn't keep up. Lots of new people arrived over the weekend and many experienced bad road and icy conditions. We are grateful that we are staying put for the moment. Our evenings have been filled playing games with our neighbours a few trailers away. We only live 30 miles apart but only seem to see each other here. Isn't that how life goes. We have just finished lunch and Howard's favourite part of the day, his nap. Trust all is well with each of you. Tonight is our ensemble practises. I hate to say it out loud, but my guitar is playing Southern Gospel.!! ahhhhh. Yesterday we enjoyed a bapticostal church and rocked with the best of them. Howard tolerated it and I loved every minute!!! I was enjoying the message and agreeing on every point until he pointed out that sarcasm is not a spiritual gift. ??????????? The elbow in my ribs showed that my hubby was listening a little too carefully!!
Looking forward to hearing from you all, N.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment