Spring has come to this fair province and is supposed to get up to 22 tomorrow. That caused our son to pack summer shorts and anticipate the warmth!! The rough plumbing has been put into the house and there are HUGE boulders in the basment where the guys put in a sewer pump!!! H. has a bit more wrap to put on but I am sure his son will assist as he visits for the weekend.
Mom is recovering well andI am glad I can be here for her. I do long to be swinging in my hammock by the creek but.............
Easter makes me reflect on so many blessings. Family (yipee they are able to join us this weekend) friends - we miss you, and our faith. We serve a risen Jesus Christ which gives us peace for today and hope for tomorrow. We trust you will take time this weekend to thank the Lord for your blessings and the strength to go through the tough times. Happy Easter for He is Risen - He is risen indeed! N.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment